Adding a Testimonial
Testimonials are not only a reflection of your credibility and expertise but also a way for people to see how doing business with you was a positive experience. It is a great feature to use to promote yourself and your business.
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. In the Page menu on the left click on the Testimonials Chapter to expand the pages and then click on the Testimonials page
3. Click on the 'Testimonials' box to begin editing
4. Click on the 'Add Testimonial' button
5. Fill in the fields to your liking and write or paste the Testimonial you'd like to add
If you copy/paste your testimonial from an external source use the following keyboard shortcut to avoid any formatting issue when pasting: 'Shift + CTRL + V' (Windows) or 'Shift + ALT + CMD + V' (on Mac)
You can also do a normal paste and then use the 'Remove format' button. See here for more information
Make sure to click the Close button when you've finished editing your testimonial, other wise your testimonial will not be saved.
6. By clicking the 'Drag' button, you can reorder your testimonials. Click 'Done' when finished editing
7. In the Builder Actions palette, 'Save' your changes.
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing