Setting up My Listings
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. From the 'Page' menu on the left hand side, expand the 'Listings' chapter and click on the 'Listings' page underneath
3. Click on the 'Choose Listing Options' box
4. Choose the types of listings you want to display on your website
- My Listings* - Displays a tab with your own Listings
Office Listings* - Displays a tab with either:
- All brokerage listings - Displays a tab with listings from all the offices within your Brokerage
- My location's listings only - Displays listings from your office only
- Royal LePage Listings - Displays a link to www.royallepage.ca listings search (opens in a new window)
- www.REALTOR.ca Listings - Displays a link to www.realtor.ca listings search (opens in a new window)
- Exclusive Listings - Display a tab with your Exclusive Listings
- Other Link - Allows you to create a custom tab. You need to set the URL and the tab title
* can be combined in under the same tab, see below for more details
5. Set your displaying options and scroll back up to the Office Options tab
If you currently don't have any Listings, check the Combine box. That will prevent showing an emtpy page when clicking on My Listings
6. If you have enabled 'Office Listings' on step 4, this tab allows you to set filters to the Office listings you are displaying
7. If you don't want to display Listings for specific people within your office, you can exclude them here
8. Once you are done editing your 'Listings Options' click 'Done'
9. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing