Adding my Awards
Your ClientClick website allows you to showcase your awards and designations. These can be manually added to your site or simply synchronized with your Royal Lepage profile (rlpnetwork.com).
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. From the 'Page' menu on the left, click on the 'About Me' chapter to expand its pages then click on the 'About Me' page
3. Click on the 'Awards' box
4. Select 'Yes' to automatically upload your Awards from your Royal LePage profile.
To have your awards automatically populate from your Royal LePage profile, you must first add them via the RLP Network.
1. Log into the RLP Network, click on the blue arrow beside your name and then on 'Profile' from the menu
2. Click on the 'Skills and Competencies' section of your profile
3. Select the Award from the list and add the year it was awarded
If you've been presented with the same award multiple times, add it to your profile for every year it was awarded.
Click on the Plus sign to add more awards
4. Click 'Save'
5. Select 'No' if you want to manually upload your Awards
Click on 'Add Another' to input your Award
6. Add the name of the Award in the text field. Click on the red ribbon to upload an Award image to replace the icon.
7. Click 'Add Another' again to continue adding Awards
8. Click 'Done'
9. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the Builder Actions palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing