Displaying Listing Agent for Office Listings
Before turning off listings agent's name you must confirm that your brokerage policy allows it.
Your ClientClick website allows you to display or hide the listing agent's name for your office's listings. By default the listing agent name and title is displayed.
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. From the 'Page' menu on the left click on the 'Listings' chapter to expand the pages and then click on the 'Listings' page
3. Click on the 'Choose Listing Options' box to begin editing
4. Click on the 'Office Options' tab
5. Make sure the checkbox to not show listing agent is left unchecked
6. Click 'Done' in the Listing Option box
7. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the Builder Actions palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing