How to add or replace listing photos
On occasion, you may want to add new listing photos to your existing listings on your website, or replace them. Some reasons for this would be to add high resolution images or to add different images than what has been uploaded to REALTOR.CA.
Please note that changing the listings on your website will not affect listing photos uploaded to MLS.
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on "Listings" on the upper navigation bar.
2. Under "My Listings" click on "Manage Exclusives"
3. Click on the "MLS" tab
4. Find the listing you would like to edit and click on the "Photos" link
5. Here you can Upload Photos, Re-order Photos, Caption photos or Delete photos
6. To Upload new photos, click on Upload
7. Click on "choose file" and find the photos on your hard drive to upload. You can upload up to five photos at a time. You can also caption them at this point.
8. Click "Reorder Photos" to change how the photos appear.
Rearrange the photos by dragging and dropping them in the order you would like for the pictures to appear. When you're done, click "Save Changes".