Adding an Exclusive Listing
If you need to market a listing without posting it on the Multiple Listings Service (MLS) you can manually create it and add it to your website.
1. Click on 'Listings' from the top menu bar
2. Click on 'Manage Exclusives'
3. From the drop down list, select the type of Property and then 'Create New Listing'
4. Fill in the Address details
The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory to fill in.
5. Fine tune the map location by dragging and dropping the pin
6. Complete the Listing details and Price information
7. Continue to fill in the desired fields
8. You have the option of adding additional agents to the listing
9. Once you've worked your way to the bottom of the page click the 'Next' button
You can save your progress and return to edit the listing at a later time by clicking on the Save Work-in-progress button
10. Continue filling in the listing details of your choice
11. If you have any digital media for your listing, you can add a link to it and select the approriate format from the drop down list
12. Click the 'Next' button
13. Click on 'Publish Listing' to create the listing
Click on Preview Listing to verify that the listing information is accurate and get an idea of how it will look.
14. To add images to your listing, find it under the appropriate tab
a. If you published your Exclusive Listing and the listing date is today's date or earlier, find it under the Active tab
b. If you saved your Exclusive Listing as a Work in Progress, find it under the Work-In-Progress tab
c. If you published your Exclusive Listing and the lising date is sometime after today's date, find it under the Inactive tab
15. Click on the 'Photos' button
16. Click on 'Upload Photos'
17. Click on 'Browse' to select the image of your choice, you have the option of adding a caption
You can upload a maximum of 24 images per listing, in batches of 5 at a time.
18. When you've selected 1 up to 5 images, click 'Upload Photos'
Repeat this process until you've added all of your listing's images