Create a Landing Page with Lead Capture Form
For your online marketing purposes (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, etc), you might need to redirect online advertisements to a specific page or your website, also called landing page. There you can feature very specific content related to your online advertisement and most importantly capture the lead through our lead capture forms.
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Click on 'Edit' in the Page menu on the left hand side
3. Click 'Add Chapter' to add a new tab on your menu bar or just click 'Add Page' within one of the already existing Chapters
If you just need to edit an existing Chapter/Page's name, you can just click on its name. That will also change its URL.
4. Click on the word 'New Chapter' or 'New page' to name it
The name you are setting for the Chapter/Page you have created will also set the URL.
- For example, as per the screenshot below, if your domain name is www.rachelgordon.ca and you create a page named Promo 2019 inside the Special chapter your URL will be: https://www.rachelgordon.com/special/promo-2019
(spaces are replaced by hyphens in the URL)
- If you have only one page in your chapter your URL will just contain the Chapter's name.
For example, as per the screenshot below, if your domain name is www.rachelgordon.ca and you create a Chapter named Our Team with only one page inside it (Rachel and Tony), the URL will be: https://www.rachelgordon.com/Our-Team
Write down and save that URL as you will need it for your online advertisement feature (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, etc).
5. Click 'Done' at the top of the Page menu
6. Click on the Page you have created, make sure to rename the 'Page Title' where it says 'New Page' and uncheck the box 'Include in Menu'
Disabling Include in Menu allows you to have a page on your website only accessible through a link or via a specific URL.
7. Click on 'Add Paragraph' from the 'Builder Actions'
8. Choose the type of Paragraph you want and start adding content. Click 'Done' when you are finished.
9. From the 'Forms & Widgets' palette select the lead capture form you want to enable on your landing page
10. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing