Editing Your Company's Locations
With a Company subscription you can manage which locations you want to display on your website and edit the presented information.
*Note: This feature is only available for the Concord template, with all other templates the information is auto-filled from the RLP Network.
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on Edit My Website
2. From the Page Menu on the left hand side, click on the 'Locations' chapter and then on the 'Locations' page
3. In the centre of the page you should have a box for every location, find the location you want to edit and click on that box.
4. Make any desired changes to the location from the editing options.
1. Toggle on or off the visibility of the location, the location's agents and the location's listings.
2. Upload a photo for the location
3. Add or edit the Title of the location and add a description if you wish.
If you need to modify a location's address or contact information, you will have to make those changes from the RLP Network. Should you need help making these changes, please contact the Royal Lepage Customer Care line at 1-877-757-4545.
5. If you need to fine tune the location, drag the pin to the correct location. When you've finished editing the location, click on 'Done'.
6. Make sure to Save your changes in the Builder Actions palette and go to step 4: Publish
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing