Website Statistics and Google Analytics
Our websites offer basic site statistics (number of hits per page for a specific date range) and listings statistics but you can easily implement Google Analytics tools for more in depth statistics and tracking of your website activity.
1. Open your ClientClick website builder through the RLP Network. In your "Account Info" page, click on "View Site Statistics"
2. If you are administering different ClientClick websites, your websites will be visible in the left column. Select the website you'd like to view statistics for.
3. You can view page statistics based on your selected time range. Enter the start date and end date and click "Search"
4. You will be able to see the total views for your most popular pages.
1. In the Listing Manager, click on "Manage Exclusives"
2. In your Site Builder, go to the "Listings" link on the top navigation bar to access your listing manager.
3. Go to the "Reports" tab.
4. Select a Start Date and an End date to generate a report
5. View and/or download your listing report
Requirement: You must be logged into a Google Account in order to follow the steps below. Visit Google to create an account.
Please note that Jumptools does not provide additional training or support for Google Analytics. For Google Analytics support, visit their Help Center: https://support.google.com/analytics
If you are a Royal LePage agent, you can use your Royal LePage email address to sign up for Google Analytics.
1. Go to http://analytics.google.com and sign in.
Go directly to "Analytics" if you are already logged into your Google account.
2. Follow the instructions to create a property.
Fill out (1) Account Name field, the (2) Website Name, the (3) Website URL. Select your appropriate (4) Industry Category and "Canada" as the (5) Reporting Time Zone.
3. Under "Data Sharing Settings" you may leave the default options selected. Click on "Get Tracking ID". Accept the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement.
4. Find your tracking code on the following page. Copy this code to your clipboard.
To copy to clip board, highlight what you would like to copy, right-click and select "copy" from the right-click menu. You can also use the PC keyboard short-cut "CTRL C"
5. Log into RLPNetwork.com and go to the ClientClick website builder
6. Click on "Edit Your Website" and go to "Step 1: General Information"
7. Scroll down to section d. Google Analytics
8. Paste your copied Google code.
Right-click and select "paste" from the right-click menu to paste the most recent item from your clipboard. You can also use the PC keyboard short-cut "CTRL V"
9. Save this Page.
10. Go to Step 4: Publish and click on "Publish"
11. To see your Google Analytics stats, return to http://analytics.google.com
To see your Google Analytics status, or to find your tracking code, in Google Analytics, go to your "Admin" section (1)
Under the "Property" column (2) , look for the "Tracking Info" section (3) and select to open. Click on "Tracking Code" (4) from the menu.
You will be able to see if the code was found on your website and what your traffic status is.
Visit https://support.google.com/analytics to learn more about Google Analytics.