Hide a Page on my Website
You might need to have a page on your ClientClick website that is not visible on the menu but only accessible by people who have its URL.
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Click on 'Edit' from the 'Page' menu
3. Expand the Chapter where you want to add your Hidden Page and click 'Add Page'
4. Rename the new Page and enable it by checking the box beside it
5. Edit the 'Page Title' and make sure to uncheck the box 'Include in Menu'
You do not have to create a New Page to be able to hide it, you can also do it from any Page that already exists on your website
The page structure on your website is: www.YourDomainName/ChapterName/PageName*
If the Chapter/Page name contain spaces they will be replaced by hypens in the URL. For example, if your Page's name is 'My Hidden Page' its URL will be www.YourDomainName/ChapterName/My-Hidden-Page*
Make sure to only user alphanumeric characters in Page/Chapter names.
*URLs are not case sensitive
6. Make sure to Save your changes in the Builder Actions palette and go to step 4: Publish
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing