Editing the Map Search Options
The Map Search page allows your visitors to interactively view and search Listings on a Google map. By default the Map will display your Listings and your Office listings. If your brokerage participates in CREA DDF you will be able to display listings from all other brokerages in your province (or Board) who have chosen to participate in the DDF National Shared Pool. Click here to create your DDF feed.
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Expand the chapter where your 'Map Search' page is located and then click on the the 'Map Search' page
3. In the center of the page, click on the 'Map Search' box
4. Enable or Disable the 'Map Search' on the page by checking or unchecking the box.
You can give your map search a title as well as select the positioning of the map. The easiest way to do this is to directly drag the map and use the plus and minus buttons in the bottom right hand corner to zoom in and out of the map. As you make these changes, the numbers in the Latitude, Longitude and Initial zoom fields will adjust accordingly. Whatever you set here, will be the default location when visitors first land on this page.
5. When you're happy with your settings, click on the 'Done' button
6. Make sure to Save your changes in the Builder Actions palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing