Managing the Menu: create, delete, rename, reorder Pages/Chapters
1. From your ClientClick dashboard click on 'Edit My Website'
2. Go to Step 3: Edit Content
If your website is already set up, you will land on Step 3 by default
3. From the 'Page' menu on the left hand side, click on 'Edit'
4. Click on 'Add Chapter'
Chapters and Pages work like Parent and Child pages.
Chapter = Parent page
Page = Child page
5. Click on 'Add Page' to add as many child pages as you need
Only Pages and Chapter that you have created can be deleted. Just click on the small trash icon next to the name to remove it
6. Click on 'New Chapter' and 'New Page' to set a name
You can also rename any existing Chapter or Page on your website by clicking on the word. You must be in 'Edit' mode (step 2) to do so.
7. To reorder a Chapter or a Page, click and hold next to the item you want to move and then drag it up or down
8. When you have finished click the 'Done' button
9. Make sure to 'Save' your changes in the 'Builder Actions' palette and go to step '4: Publish'
Feel free to Preview your changes before saving and publishing